Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Forgotten Time

Time moves too fast. I really never spent anytime finding something worth posting on this thing. I moved from Provo to Salt Lake City ... Work has a million things changing and all the older co-workers want me to teach them how work the new system. College football is starting "Sweet" works for me I took off a day of work so I could watch the season openers for everyone. the rest of the year I will be working at the station or at the games so might as well have one day I can relaxe. And still working on bettering my situation.

Enjoy life
Go BYU beat those eastern self proclaimers and enjoy the season of Football.

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous mona schroeder said...

DUDE.

I hope the eastern self-proclaimers dance on BYU's fiery grave.

;o)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Ben said...

... maybe ... they my be to busy getting toppsy and giving a toast to Ted Kennedy to even be able to dance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home